Two years and lots of experiences later I am updating my blog. I have great intentions of updating it and hopefully now I will be better but I make no promises. So here is a review of the last two years. I can’t believe it has been over two years since Jon and I got married. It seems like just yesterday we got married but then it seems like we have been together forever. I’ve gathered some pictures of things that have gone on over the last two years- random pictures not a complete history of our last two years together.
These are pictures from our apartment when we first got married. It was a great place and we loved living there.
These next pictures are from our "second" honeymoon. We couldn't go anywhere too far when we got married so six months later we went on a little more exotic honeymoon to Africa nd England...with Jon's dad and my parents. Haha! It's true! So I guess it wasn't a real honeymoon but it was still a fun trip to take just after we got married.
Picture of Jon's dad, Jon & me, and my parents in Kruger park in South Africa:
This was one of the coolest things we saw. On our night drive through Kruger Park we came upon some lionesses and their kill. It was so surreal!!
After Africa we went to England, here is Jon and me in front of the Prince Albert Hall:
Here we are at the baths in Bath:
Jon and his dad at Stonehenge:
That summer we bought a house!
Ok check out this bathroom...awesome color scheme- wallpaper and carpet!!
This is in the basement. That is carpet on the wall...and that red carpet on the floor goes up on the opposite wall.
Jon surprised me at Christmas with tickets to go to Brian Reagan. We took Jon's brother and sister-in-law.
We were able to take a trip last June to Oregon for Jon's brother's graduation. One of the days we were there my sister-in-law Karen took me and Jon's sister Violet to a tea house for a little tea party. It was so much fun!! They have hundreds of teas to choose from and you choose your own tea cup. They also have fun hats around the place that you can try on and wear while you are there.



4 comments:
Awesome. Love all the pictures. Keep it up!
Yay! I saw the update in my reader and first thought was "who's that?" for about half a second. I love it! Thanks!
Awesome! 2 yrs in one post? You are my hero! :) Now you can move onto super cute baby Jane :)LOVE YOU!!!
I'm so proud....I'm speechless. keep em comin' Lisa loo.
Post a Comment